Eating out can be lots of fun but you need to know where to go. When it comes to London you are more than a little spoiled for choice. In fact, there are enough places to eat to last you a life time.
Whether you want a nice romantic intimate setting, a cosy little family place or even one where you can see the chefs cooking away on something like a Lincat LMR9 6 burner gas range oven. Commercial grade ovens like these really do make a difference to the professionals using them. It is much easier and quicker than using a domestic style appliance! If you are looking for something similar you can view some at https://www.247cateringsupplies.co.uk/catering-appliances/commercial-ovens-and-ranges/commercial-ranges/lincat-lmr9-medium-duty-6-burner-gas-range-oven
Here are some of the top places to eat in London.
- The Barbary. Be prepared to queue up to get in. This is one of the most popular restaurants in the capital. Rightly so as it’s rated as one of the best two. It is a mixture of North African cuisine such as Morocco and the Middle East. Throw into that some Israeli influence and you have quite the dining experience. Cosmopolitan and lively there is great music to.
- Social Eating House. As the name suggests it’s a close and cosy environment that you get here. Full of Modern art and a mirrored ceiling that almost reaches the floor (bit of an exaggeration) you can get the best in sophisticated British menu dining and enjoy some incredible cocktails as well.
- Redefining the Barbecue and what it can offer, this really is a meaty assault on the senses. Rather than choice cuts you’ll more than likely see a whole pig or slab of red meat going on to the Barbecue and it is all seasoned and marinated to perfection. No chips, the meals are served up in flatbreads and taco shells with a variety of sauces to dip and share.
- Again its possible there will be a long queuing time for this highly sort after Spanish restaurant but you can order drinks in the queue for when you do finally get in. It’s the usual tapas but done very well and there is a very welcome addition of seafood on the menu. Apparently well worth the effort of all that queuing.
- Despite the name this is a Thai restaurant that boasts an incredible short rib curry from Burma. It’s a barbeque but a Thai one! So that means spice and excitement. Fish and Meat are on the menu here with old fashioned sauces that go way back to the rural heart of Thailand.
So, when you are in the Capital next time simply type in the name on the list of the Internet and we wish you happy dinning.